“She is my responsibility”
What is the purpose of WWF?
- Women's Welfare Forum is the brainchild of a few young women of the Noble Foundation managed exclusively by the NF women.
- With increasing crimes against women and being branded as 'weaker section' of the society, every woman needs a shot in her arm
- The Forum aims to spread awareness among all women on their rights and address the issues faced by them everywhere.
Our Vision To guide every woman towards wellbeing and secure their rights in the society by emphasising their individuality.promote awareness on women’s safety, security, health, hygiene, social issues and education for women in rural areas, schools and colleges there by aiding in their development.
Our Mission To uplift every woman and to make her aware of all good and bad around her.
How we do it?
- Our organization receives request for blood, verifies for legality and talk to the available blood donors in that particular area. Then the right donors are linked to the patient’s attender.
- We raise awareness among women by conducting various programs in schools, colleges and public places so that we reach common people.
- We also focus on the health issues among women say breast cancer, cervical cancer, uterus cancer etc. conducted by health care professionals. We also stress the need of empowering them which can change the face of the society
- We strive hard to impart them with the knowledge about their physical, emotional and career related issues. We also take steps to make way for the poor, oppressed and the under privileged women to move forward in their life and have a higher standard of living.
- 'Right to Education' and 'Save Girl Child' are the other areas we concentrate.
- As of now we are concentrating on Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry.
Drop a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org